Module 3 Biological and social gender – Gender identities and discriminations
Upon completion of Module 3, you will be able to:
- Understand the differences between biological and social gender.
- Understand and identify the characteristics of the biological sex and social gender.
- Provide a consistent account of the concept of gender and its different forms of identification and expression.
- Realise the concept of gender discrimination and its interrelation with gender stereotypes.
- Identify and understand the concept of microaggressions.
- Develop the ability to detect and assess microaggressions based on gender in the educational environment.