2) economic, finance and governance spillovers (including tax evasion, financial transparency, or official development assistance);
3) security spillovers (https://data.em2030.org/2019-sdg-gender-index/explore-the-2019-index-data, accessed on 5.11.2021);
In this context, the main objectives related to promote gender equality among Europe are:
– Promoting equal economic independence for women and men;
– Closing the gender pay gap;
– Advancing gender balance in decision making;
– Ending gender based violence and promoting gender equality beyond the E.U;
The goal is a Union where women and men, girls and boys, in all their diversity, are free to pursue their chosen path in life, have equal opportunities to thrive, and can equally participate in and lead our European society.